Given the explosion of opportunities with the onset of fiber connectivity far and wide in India and extending to Bharat, many individuals are ceasing the opportunities to embark upon the entrepreneurial journey. As the India economy starts to show green shoots, post COVID-19 pandemic – the nation hopes the pandemic is behind us sooner than later. While many have taken up entrepreneurship, most remain on the sidelines due to lack on information on various aspects to starting a business in India. This piece of content is being produced to provide tips to get started launching a business. This article covers:
1. Why the time is now – to start up?
- COVID-19 has accelerated consumer adoption of digital across India and the world
- Magic of fiber optic and internet reaching critical mass
- Funding and mentorship ecosystem maturing in India
2. What does a good business plan comprise of?
a. Defining a problem statement
i. List out untapped opportunities. Under served markets
ii. Audience definition
- Per Capita
- Places of eminence (if physical business)
- Market size – current and potential.
b. Defining a solution statement
c. Defining a business model proposition
d. Defining product (or service), price, place (including Digital), promotion
e. Product market fit
f. Competitive strategy
g. Pricing strategy
h. Leadership/ founding team
i. Business KPIs and roadmap
- Unit economics
- Cost of customer acquisition
- Customer lifetime value (CLTV)
- Churn rate
- Retention rate
j. Finances and Capital
- Cost of capital
- Funding methods
- Financial projects
- Hyper scale scenarios
- ROI projections and assumptions
k. Go to Market Strategy
- Digital brand/business launch
- Selecting a digital partner
- Selecting a digital platform
3. Considerations for registering a company in India (specifically a Private Limited Company)
- Different types of companies to be registered
- Company PAN
- Company TAN
- Company GSTIN
- Director Identification Number – (DIN)
- Company current account
- Appointment of auditor
- Commencement of business
- Useful websites for more information and research
Our quest at PulsePlay Digital is to see how we can help 1000+ Start-Up Founders / Founding Teams to achieve their dreams and bring to life the ideas, add value to the communities, consumers and citizens of India and the world. We do not claim that working with us Founders will achieve success. But what we guarantee is we work with Founders in the trenches, shoulder to shoulder, as your extended team and take away all your worries related to digital and tech so Founders can focus on building the business.
PulsePlay Digital Private Limited works with Start-Up Founders working in the trenches, moonlighting, working in stealth mode or at any stage of the company formation. We bring in the digital go-to-market, scaling, creative, content, marketing, brand and business launch expertise.
PulsePlay Digital has been incorporated to support all stages and size of brands and organisations: stealth mode founders, start-up founders, small and medium businesses / MSMEs, enterprise businesses, governments and individual personalities, not for profit, etc.
Contact PulsePlay Digital to explore where and how can we collaborate to execute on your dreams, ideas, visions and digital agenda.